DocFetcher 1.1.22 Crack
DocFetcher Crack is an Open Source desktop search application that enables you to quickly locate content in your documents based on a keyword search. Unlike many other desktop search tools, the program is not designed to index your entire hard drive, but only the folder locations that you actually want to be included in the search, thereby reducing overhead an increasing search performance.
DocFetcher Serial Key works by extracting the text content from supported document types and storing it in a searchable index. The search results return the extracted text content and highlight the search term for easy reference. You can further customize the indexing process by including or excluding files based on a RegEx formula. Other features include Windows Explorer right-click integration, special support for HTML files, automatic index updates and more. DocFetcher Key supports the following file formats: MS Office, OpenOffice.org, PDF, HTML, plain text, RTF, AbiWord and CHM files.
DocFetcher Mac is an Open Source desktop search application: It allows you to search the contents of files on your computer. You can think of it as Google for your local files. The application runs on Windows, Linux and OS X, and is made available under the Eclipse Public License.
Features of DocFetcher Crack:
- A portable version: There is a portable version of DocFetcher that runs on Windows, Linux and OS X. How this is useful is described in more detail further down this page.
- 64-bit support: Both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems are supported.
- Unicode support: DocFetcher comes with rock-solid Unicode support for all major formats, including Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org, PDF, HTML, RTF and plain text files.
- Archive support: DocFetcher supports the following archive formats: zip, 7z, rar, and the whole tar.* family. The file extensions for zip archives can be customized, allowing you to add more zip-based archive formats as needed. Also, DocFetcher can handle an unlimited nesting of archives (e.g. a zip archive containing a 7z archive containing a rar archive… and so on).
- Search in source code files: The file extensions by which DocFetcher recognizes plain text files can be customized, so you can use DocFetcher for searching in any kind of source code and other text-based file formats. (This works quite well in combination with the customizable zip extensions, e.g. for searching in Java source code inside Jar files.)
- Outlook PST files: DocFetcher allows searching for Outlook emails, which Microsoft Outlook typically stores in PST files.
- Detection of HTML pairs: By default, DocFetcher detects pairs of HTML files (e.g. a file named “foo.html” and a folder named “foo_files”), and treats the pair as a single document. This feature may seem rather useless at first, but it turned out that this dramatically increases the quality of the search results when you’re dealing with HTML files, since all the “clutter” inside the HTML folders disappears from the results.
- Regex-based exclusion of files from indexing: You can use regular expressions to exclude certain files from indexing. For example, to exclude Microsoft Excel files, you can use a regular expression like this: .*\.xls
- Mime-type detection: You can use regular expressions to turn on “mime-type detection” for certain files, meaning that DocFetcher will try to detect their actual file types not just by looking at the filename, but also by peeking into the file contents. This comes in handy for files that have the wrong file extension.
- Powerful query syntax: In addition to basic constructs like OR, AND and NOT DocFetcher also supports, among other things: Wildcards, phrase search, fuzzy search (“find words that are similar to…”), proximity search (“these two words should be at most 10 words away from each other”), boosting (“increase the score of documents containing…”)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
1 GHz or faster processor
RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
Disk space: 4.0 GB
1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color
How To Install?
- Download DocFetcher 1.1.22 from below.
- Download Crack and Install It.
- After installation Extract the files as well as Run it.
- Click on the Crack then close it.
- Copy the file from Crack Folder and Paste into the installation folder.
- Done. For more information visit this site.
DocFetcher 1.1.22 Crack With Serial Key Free Download 2020